Saturday, October 09, 2004

Government Launch

I was asked to cover the launch of this new bar called Government along Makati Ave. It is where Orange/Olive bar used to be. I was told that the dress code called for Fiery Red attire or else the Fashion Police will handcuff you (that's what it said sa flyer haha). So yun, I wore my red shirt. I haven't been to a dance club since the Euphoria/Faces days of freshman high school. Tagal na yon no!


Anyway, I was just reading livejournal posts that Government is supposed to be a gay bar. I kinda figured it out last night when buffed gay men in red were french kissing in front of me. Hehe ayos!



I was introduced to this guy but forgot his name. He started dancing the minute he entered the club and I don't think he ever stopped.



Government 2 


The place was packed. Champagne was overflowing in the VIP area where most of Manila's 'young' socialites were. Pansin ko lang na the teenage gays wore the more flamboyant clothes. Anyway, ate des pag bumisita sina Uma alam ko na kung san gilingan natin sila dadalhin. Hehe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kuya karl, di ka kaya mailang sa bar na yun kasi diba BK ka? or rather, ate mimi ok lang ba sa yo tumambay sa bar na ganon? hahahahaha - des

10:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home